Notes From Final 2013 Training Camp PracticeAugust 12th, 2013
Bucs training camp for 2013 is over. Here’s what Joe witnessed in a rather nondescript, pads-free practice.
* Steamy day for practice.
* Has Joe Twittered before how accurate Josh Freeman has been the past week or so?
* JF5 is having another Brees-like practice. Sick accuracy. Won’t be redundant this morning on that subject.
* VJax on a bomb, catches over-the-shoulder pass for TD down right sideline.
* Darrelle Revis now participating in red-zone practice. Live, not walkthroughs. Granted, Bucs are not in pads today.
* After a beautiful JF5 pass in a two-minute drill, Schiano got all fired up and ran with the offense down the field.
* (Promised not to be redundant.)
* Fake crowd noise!
* Bucs moving ball like clockwork.
* Pressure on JF5, WRs covered, JF5 throws ball away sailing it way up into the bleachers as kids scramble for cover, then scramble to retrieve the ball.
* Jonathan Casillas picks Mike Glennon over the middle.
* And with that, Bucs training camp 2013 has concluded. Thank you this time for your time so until next time, so long from the practice fields and temporary bleachers of One Buc Palace.