Patriots 35, Bucs 7October 25th, 2009
* Moss catches a pass, sees Tanard Jackson and runs out of bounds. What a freaking menstruating woman! Joe wants to use stronger language but Joe also wants advertisers. Joe suspects his readers will get the point.
* Pats are now slicing up the Bucs defense with passes.
* Damn. No need to help the Pats with a penalty.
* OK, who hypnotized this Bucs run defense?
* Now Antonio Bryant, Wes Welker just showed you how to make that seam catch.
* Roy Miller with a nice stop to delay a touchdown.
* Too easy of a score but as Joe just wrote: it was only delayed.
* That clown from London that the Tampa Tribune is in love with for some reason and who also has sent nasty correspondence to Joe is now in the Bucs broadcast booth and Gene Deckerhoff has turned the mic over to him to do the broadcast. Joe has turned off the radio.
* The Josh Freeman era has begun with a pair of handoffs.
* Welcome to the NFL kid. Thrown down like a ragdoll. You’re not in Kansas (State) any longer Tito.
* Well, already Tito looks more comfortable in the pocket than Johnson. Not much but better.
* Garbage time. Pats seem content to run the ball. Brady’s out of the game too.
* Mostly safe passes for Freeman. Smart.
* Smooth run to the right by Freeman, nearly got the first down.