Dashon Goldson Hates Snakes, Loves “Air Glazer”

March 14th, 2013

The Bucs’ new tough guy in the secondary, All-Pro safety Dashon Golsdon, won’t be tight pals with Josh Freeman.

In this NFL Network interview with Goldson, host Rich Eisen advises Goldson of the exotic snake zoo at Freeman’s house, and Goldson quickly replied, “I won’t be going over there.”

Goldson also gushes over the “Air Glazer” private plane ride to Tampa and dives into football topics in the interview. Enjoy the link above.


12 Responses to “Dashon Goldson Hates Snakes, Loves “Air Glazer””

  1. FlBoy84 Says:

    Saw the interview yesterday. Seems like he has a great personality and a good head on his shoulders. That head shake and “I’m not going over there” was hilarious. Now, about that Mike Wallace interview….

  2. FlBoy84 Says:

    On a totally separate note, may be far-fetched but if the Bucs are able to get Revis and sign either Cassel or Palmer (when he’s released) and/or trade for Mallett, wouldn’t be surprised to see Freeman traded to Cleveland. Lombardi has stated many times he really likes Freeman and the trade would help recoup some of the pics from the Revis deal. Just don’t get the feeling that the team is sold on him and his value won’t get much higher than it is now.

  3. Walter Says:

    We are not trading Freeman. Open your eyes.

    If we land Revis, Freeman will lead this team to the playoffs.

  4. FlBoy84 Says:

    Ah Walter, I’m sure none of us, including you, have ANY idea what the teams plans are going forward.

  5. Chris@Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa Says:

    Revis, Champ Bailey, and Deion Sanders all playing in Tampa, will not help much, w/o a pass rush!
    That said, I also watched the Goldson Interview, and he does seem to have a great personality. I see leadership in him, just what some of our young guys need.

  6. FlBoy84 Says:

    Agree to a certain degree Chris, but what improved/tighter CB coverage does mean is that the QB is holding on to the ball a bit longer giving the pass rush more time to get to the passer. Think they both go hand in hand.

  7. Walter Says:

    I would bet my life that Freeman is the starter for this whole season. He’s the best option we have. Cassel? Palmer? Those guys are jokes.
    As for our pass rush, we have guys who can get to the QB, what we don’t have is cb’s that can cover receivers.

  8. FlBoy84 Says:


    “I would bet my life that Freeman is the starter for this whole season.” We’re going to hold you to that. 🙂 Curious to see what the rest of the off-season holds.

  9. Walter Says:

    Haha I’m not even slightly worried about that bet. Any fool can see that Freeman gives us the best chance to win out of any available QBs. Only stupid people blame Freeman for our team’s struggles.

  10. BK Says:

    I think your way off on your Rush assessment. In the NFL, 75% of sacks occur when the WRs are covered and time has run out on the play….the other 25% is from a great move by the DL to get to the QB or a blown assignment by the OL.

  11. FlBoy84 Says:

    Totally agree Walter that Freeman’s not totally to blame for the teams struggles, but he certainly shares some of it. Only stupid people would consider him blameless and without his faults.

  12. Walter Says:

    Lol sure, lets trade Freeman because our top ten offense is the reason we lost a bunch of games, not our piss poor secondary that couldn’t stop NICK FOLES from beating us. Regardless of how you feel about Freeman, trading him and replacing him with Cassel or Palmer does not make us better in ANY way. So getting rid of Freeman would be a bad move.