11 Reasons National Media Ignores The Bucs
November 23rd, 2008
No particular order here:
- Some still think Jeff Garcia’s gay
- Nobody wants to root for Jerramy Stevens, otherwise known as “King of Turds”
- The NFL markets young, exciting offensive players with clean backgrounds. The Bucs don’t have any.
- Jon Gruden has stopped making faces
- Nobody has a Buccaneer on their fantasy football team
- Networks think promoting defensive stars Brooks, Dunn, Ruud and Jackson is bad for ratings
- Nobody’s kid wants a Bucs jersey for Christmas
- Monte Kiffin doesn’t do interviews
- Nobody takes Gruden seriously after benching Garcia
- Talking heads are clinging to their NFC South picks of New Orleans or Carolina, or love the whole Falcons’ story too much.
- Lots of Tampa Bay-hating Yankees and Red Sox fans among them