Panthers 28, Bucs 21October 18th, 2009
Keep coming back to Joe as Joe will have much more on this loss, largely thanks to a gutless defense in the fourth quarter.
* Damn, Julius Peppers is a freak. He saves a touchdown on that Stroughter catch.
* If the Bucs don’t get the first down, they need to go for it on fourth down.
* Great spot by the zebras.
* Dave Moore is pleading with the Bucs to go for it.
* Joe CANNOT come up with words about how moronic a false start is on fourth-and-one at home. That is INEXCUSABLE. John Gilmore should be cut tonight. TONIGHT! That is totally inexcusable. The team was just coming out of a timeout and Gilmore didn’t know the snap count? Joe is speechless.
* The crowd has come alive from the audio on radio.
* Big, big, big play here. Can Delhomme throw another interception?
* Missed tackle AGAIN. This team cannot make a big play when they need it which is one reason they are winless. That written that was a helluva call by John Fox.
* OK, another major third down. Come on Bucs.
* TANARD JACKSON PICK SIX!!! Man the Bucs missed him!!! Bucs are in a dogfight.
* How does Jake Delhomme keep his job? Maybe John Fox will be calling Chris Wienke?
* Bucs defense is now giving up chunks of yardage.
* Panthers are just chewing up the Bucs on the ground.
* Bucs need to force Delhomme to win this game.
* Carolina is just shoving the ball down the Bucs throat. Oh by the way, they are eating up the clock too.
* This is pathetic. Is over-the-hill, disinterested Mickey Andrews the defensive coordinator for the Bucs all of a sudden?
* Only way the Bucs win this game is Carolina turns the ball over. They sure cannot stop the run.
* Panthers will just run the clock down for a game-winning field goal if somehow they don’t score a rushing touchdown.
* This is miserable.
* Geez, 80-yard drive to win the game. Gutless. Simply gutless. No excuses. None. Joe really doesn’t know when or if the Bucs win a game this year. The drive for the first overall pick in the draft is on!